Access Student Info (ABI)
AERIES DATA-BASE ACCESS
or use this shortened version
The ABI (Aeries Browser Interface) is designed to allow parents and Students Access to their own information. This information is only accessible by knowing the students ID number, Telephone number and Verification code. By setting up an account and or logging onto the ABI you agree to abide by District Rules and regulations.
· Use of this system and its services is strictly limited to authorized account holders ONLY. All users are to be responsible for their student’s information codes and passwords. Users agree not to give anyone else their password, verification codes or any other personal information that might enable an unauthorized user to access their student’s information. The district will not be responsible for unauthorized access if the user has not been careful with their information. Ways to protect your information include but not limited to:
· Do not give anyone your password
· Do not write your password down. Do not put your password in a drawer near the computer. Do not write your password on a post-it not and paste it to your monitor.
· Close the browser when you are done. If you wish to continue to use the Internet, open a new browser window.
· Do not chose a password that is easily guessed by someone else such as a spouse’s, child’s, grandchild’s, or pet’s name, birth date, anniversary date, address, social security number, etc. Suggestions on passwords include combinations of letters and numbers or capitols and lower case letters.