Features of the Library
· Reference books, fiction and non-fiction in Spanish and English available for checkout
· Computers for word processing and homework- related Internet searching
· Magazines and newspapers for browsing, research or current events
· Computer printer and student copier available
· Access to Online databases through SNAP (Solano,
· No food, gum or drinks allowed in the Library.
· No more than four students per table, two per computer.
· Please clean up your area upon leaving: push chairs in, pick up loose papers, etc.
· Return books and magazines to racks or return drop.
· Books circulate for three weeks, (classroom sets for duration of assignment). You may renew books by bringing the book in.
· Don’t lend your library books to friends. Remember, you are still responsible if your friend loses or damages a library book.